Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keeping the Faith

Hi all! Today the weather was perfect. The sun was out and the wind a little breezy. My kind of weather, if i do say so myself. I was busy today running errands and checking mail. I find myself checking mail a lot lately. No surprise there. lol. When I finally got home I felt a little sad. I don't know why. I must admit that I had to do a lot of internal thinking today. I believe in being able to manifest what you want in life. Like attracts Like. So if you start to remind yourself what you like in your life what you're grateful for you can then branch on to thinking of things that you want to change in your life. You want your financial situation to be better? You want to meet that special someone? Think of ways you can change that. What can you do in this moment right now to get what you want? Always remember to think positively even in a bad situation. When you think negatively the outcome will come much worse. But if you think positively you able yourself to see the end of the tunnel.
     Today I remembered why it was that I started my business at Etsy. Why it is that I love to crochet. I love the feel of a hook and yarn in my hands. I love the head space I get when I come up with new patterns. I love the satisfaction of a finished project-even if the end result didn't come to my favor-. I know that with determination and will power and faith I can do it. Because there will be a tomorrow. Because today will be the past. And the future-well, the future is just that-. I can't say what will happen in months time. But I can say one thing. I will keep fighting. I will keep trying. Because I have faith. In myself and In God.
     I have one question for you guys.
How do you keep the faith in yourself, your family, your friends, or even which ever God you may claim?


Until Next Time.
Teana.

No comments:

Post a Comment