Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring

Hi all! I love the first day of spring. The smell of nature in the air is almost intoxicating. Another gorgeous day over here where I live. The sun bright a little wind. This morning I got up and what did I notice from my window? My flowers of course! Beautiful shades of orange, purple, white, yellow, pink, and red. I have this fertilizer that makes flowers and vegetables grow bigger. I can't remember the name but I do remember that it's in a purple bag, if that helps. I attempted to take a couple photos of my flower garden, alas to no avail. My camera was being very naughty and was not complying with her mommy. Of course the mental images in my head are a beaut! I just wish I could share them with you guys. Spring vacation is still here and dare I say? I can't wait for it to be over. I love any type of vacation but the less people on the road the better! who likes traffic? Nobody. Especially if you're on a deadline. Sadly I can't say today was a great day. But when I received my package in the mail I became a little girl all over again. There's some kind of satisfaction about getting a package in the mail that makes me all giddy inside. I bought a couple crystal pendants online at least a week and a half ago from this amazing site : http://www.shamanscrystal.co.uk/. If you guys are into the healing arts I'm sure you'll appreciate it. The products are amazing, different sizes and shapes. The shipping is excellent. If you're willing to sacrifice a couple more pennies for upgrade ( which, confessing I did ) What can I say? I am an impatient waiter when it comes to buying things. I want it Now I tell ya. Not tomorrow, Not next week. Now. But, of course that's just the price you pay when you buy online. But, in all seriousness folks this site is amazing. Beautifully crafted pieces. Definitely worth the wait. And p.s. I will be buying again. Just not anytime soon. lol.
     I have a new piece I would like to share with you guys. Since it is spring I wanted to share with you a new amigurumi I've come up with. It's a Large spring amigurumi cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment