Monday, March 19, 2012

Owls at Etsy and my introspection days

     Hi all! How are you guys doing today? I am very happy to report beautiful weather where I live. Which I must admit is a nice pace to have seeing as how it's been raining for quite a while. I haven't been doing much today. I took a couple of pictures ( another reason I love sunny days ). I will make sure to post them next time I blog. I went to kaiser today and the pharmacy was packed! They have this new policy where you have to go in person to check-in if you want your prescription the same day. Which totally sucks. Not only do you have to wait in the check-in line you then have to wait 20-35 minutes for it to be filled you then have to wait in the check-out line. I say kaiser should really come up with a drive-thru. It would make it easier for some who cannot stand for too long.

      I've been doing some introspection lately. My choice of healing would be writing. I find that method to be very cleansing for me. But I also look to God and my grandpa for guidance. When I have a conflict within myself or a problem in my life I pray, meditate, sometimes cry, and let it go. There are things that we cannot control and for those times I say let it go whatever happens, happens. But it is up to you how you deal with the end result. Staying in a positive frame of mind ( especially these days ) really does help.
     Let me ask you guys a question. Who do you turn to when you have a conflict? And how do you stay in a positive frame of mind?
  

Anyways.......
    
     I was browsing over Etsy today and found one of my current obsessions. OWLS. I love them. Some really neat things I found are right below:
Owl PDF Sewing Pattern Softie Stuffed Toy
Owl Baby Boy Diaper Cover and Necktie Set (Ready to Ship)



Custom Layered Owl Invitations with Bow or Flower

Owl in Crocodile Stitch - Crochet Pattern (Applique)

No comments:

Post a Comment